Monday, August 23, 2010

Not a lot of time...

Guess who forgot to put on her alarm this morning?  ME!

I actually slept in for almost a half an hour... it was kind of nice. 

I'm still recovering from my climbing experience... I'm a bit sore, and the front of my shoulder is a bit tender... my legs are also tight... I think that's from cycling though...

I spent most of the afternoon yesterday in the studio which was nice.  I did a lot of cleaning... but that's almost better than working on things... it gives me space to get things done.  It gives me a little sense of peace.  It is very evident however that I am a Fibers and Material Studies person... a lot of collecting going on... and not always things I need...

I would spend a little more time here this morning - but I can't.  That's what happens when you sleep in!

No comments: