Thursday, August 26, 2010

I is ready for wk nd

I am stinking tired... I know - it's a broken record with me...  but I am...

Only one more class to teach and I will be off for a whole day!  Next week it's back to the old schedule which will be nice.  Hopefully I can back into the swing of thinks and give my foot a chance to really heal... I'm thinking I need to try out a yoga class sometime.

I get to go to the dentist this morning to get my new fake tooth.  Tonight I am subbing and then I'm heading over to my friend Christy's house to hang out with her dogs for the weekend...

This weekend I have one of those big brother clothing parties... I think I may have mentioned that yesterday... I think it will be a bust. 

I think I need more coffee...

Oh, on the art front... I am going to apply for a teaching position in Ohio.  I am thinking I probably won't get my foot even in the door but I did get one of my grad advisors to write a letter of reference for me.... woo hooo...

okay, time for coffee...

No comments: