Wednesday, August 25, 2010

tired tired tired....

I'm tired...

I found out yesterday that they need me to sub tomorrow nights cycle class as well.... I am also dog sitting this weekend....  I think sleeping would be nice.

Last night I went to bed at 10pm and was out like a light.

I'm still waiting for my body to quit with all the over eating... it's getting old.

This weekend I'm having another one of those big brother type clothing parties... it's times like these that I think they would like me inviting people on my blog because everyone is bailing on the party.... oh well. I guess that means I'll spend less money.

I found out that the other Jen Towner got a part time job... that's good news.  Her hubby also made the first cut for a job here in Seattle... now wouldn't that be fun... both of us in the same city...  but then she'd be the other Jen Towner... since she'd be invading my territory...

I think I'll hit the road now - I don't think my fingers are up to much more right now...

No comments: