Wednesday, August 18, 2010

One more day.

I teach tonight and then it's two days off!  I'm tired...

It has been really slow at work this week because a lot of people are on vacation...  I want to go on vacation... it'd be nice.  It'd be nice to go anywhere... I can't though. 

I've been working at saving up my money to move out... it's not an easy task though... I've been looking at apartments and it's expensive... and I don't really want to live with anyone... I would just like to be all by myself with my futon, laptop and pink kitchen Aid mixer...  that would be nice.

I'm beginning to feel that agnsty feeling again... a need for a change.... I don't know exactly what though.  Maybe it's gas.

Did I mention that I'm going rock climbing on Saturday?  I'm going to vertical world to scale a wall.... it will be fun I hope.  Hopefully I won't hurt myself by falling off the wall.  That would suck.

I think that's it this morning.  I didn't think I had anything in me... words that is...

No comments: