Thursday, August 19, 2010

The world is coming to an end.

I saw Halloween candy in the store yesterday... it's still August!

I'm pretty jazzed about having two days off in a row from the gym... I like teaching but I'm getting a bit tired of doing it all the time...

I've been thinking about going to Chicago for a short visit in November...  I may have an offer for a job (probably doing portfolio reviews for National Portfolio Day)... I don't know if I have it in me to crush people's hopes...

Who knows...   Maybe I do...

Guess what?  I'm tired.  I know, I'm always tired right?  I'm really tired though...  this is that body and brain tired that I've got going on...

Maybe I will garner enough strength to pull myself off the sofa in a few minutes... throw myself into the shower... make myself presentable...

I found out yesterday that Arcade Fire is going to be playing in Seattle at the end of September... I'm thinking I might go.  I don't usually do these sorts of things but there's always time to change...

No comments: