Monday, August 16, 2010

The only thing that hurts...

my tooth is a bit achy.  I only have to wait a week and a half until it's repaired...

Yesterday was fairly uneventful.... I went to Ikea with momma and we bought a stand for the new television set... then we came home and watched the last of season two of True Blood and then put the stand together.... it was pretty exciting.

It was stinking hot again yesterday and it will be today as well.  I guess I'll break out a dress today.

I got an email from the other Jen Towner yesterday and they have to put their cat to sleep today.  That's sad... I know how it can be.  But you need to do what's best for them... poop.

I don't have any plans this week, I got rejection letters from two art things I applied to last week (that's not a surprise)...  I'm getting used to the rejection.

Part of me misses the old days when I had more interesting things to blog about... or when I used to blog more actively about Mr. Arms, or the lack of having a date, or obtaining thin thighs.... I feel the need to be less censored... not that I've been actively censoring myself but I think over the past year or so I've become dull.  I need to work on that.

No comments: