Sunday, August 15, 2010

sunny with a chance of spilling coffee on yourself...

Yesterday I spent the afternoon hanging out at the beach with my friend Marjorie.. it was fun.  I don't usually do this sort of thing...  It was me going outside of my box...  I got a little bit of sun but it wasn't too much.... I spent the rest of the day catching up on my episodes of True Blood... I really like that show.. I would subscribe to HBO if I lived on my own and could afford it...

So now onto the coffee... I was sitting here minding my own business and then I dumped a bunch of coffee on my white robe (and the white sofa cushion).  Maybe I need a rubberized sofa.... easy to clean would be nice...   Oh well.

On the agenda today is nothing... except for teaching... it was a full class today and it might be another one today.    Maybe I'll go out to try and find some adventure...

I'll try to lay off the coffee...

No comments: