Wednesday, September 08, 2010

aye aye aye!

I went to yoga last night for the very first time... and all I can say....

man, am I tight!
 I had a very hard time getting out of bed this morning... my body doesn't really want to move.  I feel good but I hurt.  I think I will do it again.... if only my schedule allowed for it again this week... but alas, the next time I could take a class is Monday morning at 6am.

This morning I filled in as listener feedback girl on Radio Go Girl   I forgot that I was doing it and couldn't figure out why my phone was ringing... oops.  We managed to make it through though.

Yesterday I wore some of my new clothing... today I'm wearing more AND I am picking up my last two pieces from my friend Kitty.  yay - cozy tunic here I come!  The weather is icky and rainy but I will be stylish in my new warm clothes!

Okay, I think I need to get going... I lost a few minutes this morning because of my radio duties...  that's alright.  Fame and fortune will be heading my way any day now!

No comments: