Tuesday, September 07, 2010

People people people....

It is Tuesday which feels like a Monday.  Hopefully it will be a short-feeling week. 

I am trying to continue on the positive attitude thing but it's becoming a little bit challenging..I will do my best though.  I spent a lot of yesterday in the studio... I did some screen printing and cleaned up when a wire I strung up across the room fell down.  I also watched a documentary about Julius Shulman called Visual Acoustics
It was pretty good... he was an architectural photographer who helped define Los Angeles Modernist Architecture through his photographs.  It was pretty interesting and It made me want to design houses and take photographs.

These are some of his photographs.

I really wonder what it'd be like just to travel around taking photographs... might be fun.  I might have been able to do it if I was chosen for the Zion Park Residency but I wasn't... next time...

What is going on this week?  Well, it's payday again at the gym...  I am getting a mammogram this week!  woo hoo... getting ready for the big squishy squishy... then I'm getting my hair cut on Saturday.  At some point I need to work on my letter of reference and cover letter for the teaching job I am going to apply for... maybe I'll take crusty II into work and work on it during lunch.

I don't know what else is going on but I'm sure it will be interesting...  Carry on people.

No comments: