Thursday, September 16, 2010

Here's the lowdown.

Yesterday Survivor - old vs. young... oh those youngsters...  I think it's going to be good.  I should have applied - I would have fit right in.

Big Brother - Hayden won... less than satisfying season for me...

I taught cycle - not a lot of people in class...

I found one of my old ipods.  It has a ton of good songs on it which I forgot about... old Death Cab for Cutie, the Killers, Peter Gabriel.... goody goody goody... I have to figure out how to get some of them onto my new computer (while I was typing that - I had a revelation... woot woot) Target Disk Mode here I come!

I don't have much to do today... just work and then I should work on cleaning up the mess I've made in the dining room....

My nephew is five today... Leo Django - we're having a birthday party here on Sunday for him...  should be fun.  That's why I have to clean. 

No comments: