Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Gar!

I am a bit tired this morning people.  I had a long day yesterday and the week is only going to get longer.  I have to gear up for my High School Reunion this weekend.  How I'm going to stay awake for it I don't know - but I will try.

Yesterday I went to the salon after work and received some free waxing services... Caleh (one of the girls) is testing out on different services and she needs practice so I got my brows, lip,  AND the bikini area done... I know, you're probably thinking why is she sharing the information about the bikini wax... I just feel people are so uptight about anything that had to do with parts of the body that are normally covered...  back in the old days there weren't any clothes.... people looked at other people naked... no big whoop.  I suppose I might feel different about it if I didn't feel mostly okay with how I looked.  Also, I think since I have taken life drawing classes that it's not so embarrassing to me to see or talk about body parts.

okay, onto the next thing...  Crusty II (my laptop) is having some issues with speed...  I probably have too much stuff on her...  the only thing I wish I knew a bit better was how to get rid of big files effectively.. I wish I had a longer attention span.... I wish my feet didn't hurt - although they are feeling better - I bought a new pair of shoes yesterday with a bit of a heel... I think they make my heel feel better.









 

Here is Zoe wishing you a good morning....

I need to get a move on... go Jen!

No comments: