Tuesday, September 14, 2010

This is how it went down.

Yesterday I went to the acupuncturist and I got poked...  It wasn't too bad - she put some needles in my elbows and then my legs and foot.  Then I got to lay there with the needles for about 20 minutes... It didn't hurt and my legs felt a bit warm when I was laying there.  I am going back next Monday.  She also recommended that I massage my foot before I get out of bed and before I go to sleep... I was doing it regularly before I went to bed but not so much when I got up.  This morning I am turning over a new leaf.

She also told me I should wear shoes with a little bit of a heel... I'll miss you cute flats!

Today - work and then waxing... woo hoo... I have to prepare for my class reunion this weekend...   How am I going to stay up late?  I 'm not sure - but I'm going to try...




Yo - some photos from my past.  Art and the sky...

I am hoping someday soon my life will settle down a bit and I can spend more time in the studio...  that's on my to do list along with finding a new place to live... oh the things to do.

No comments: