Monday, September 13, 2010

Suprise Party Success.

Yesterday I went to a surprise party for my friend Debbie.  She has directed various camps over the years and I consider her to be one of my best friends.  At times she was even like a second mother to me.  She has been a second mother to a lot of people.  It was fun to see my camp friends.   I also got to see one of my best friends of all times, although it was a bit strained... I'll explain more later... it's just an instance of someone who has taken themselves off the grid purposefully.  Hopefully they are back - even though he didn't really talk to me...  maybe someday he will be part of my life again.

Okay, enough reminiscing...  Today I go to the acupuncturist!  Hopefully my heel will start feeling better and I can start working on Jeneratorrunning again.

Hey, does anyone want to go to the Puyallup Fair?  I think it would be fun.

No comments: