Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Oh the wonders of aging!!

How can it be that I work out six days a week and I wake up with a stiff neck?  It's not too bad but it feels like it could get worse...

Acupuncture seems to have made the plantar fasciitis feel a bit better... we will see...

Last night I thought I lost my phone... I had it when I got done with my appointment at the acupuncturist but when I got to the gym I could find it.  I even went back out to my car... no phone.  So I sat there teaching - lamenting the fact that my phone was gone forever....

it was in my car...  it was just face down underneath the emergency brake....

WELCOME TO SENILITY...

I am going to love you

Today I am having lunch with former coworkers... we're going to Bambuza - mmmm mango salad.


Katie and I played with Photo Booth last night... I look pretty!

No comments: