Monday, September 20, 2010

Photos - proof that I do clean up.

 
That girl on the left is my sister... 

I am still recovering from staying up til 11:30 on Saturday night (yes I am lame)...  I did manage pretty well although I am tired today.  

I survived teaching, the gym meeting, and the birthday party for Leo.  I managed to eat too much cake and did some power eating right before bedtime... I should have just gone to bed because I was tired... 

Today I go back to the acupuncturist.  I hope I start feeling some relief soon... I think part of it comes down to shoes.... I think I may have to suck it up and just keep wearing my tennis shoes... it seems to be the only thing that makes it feel better...

This week is going to be busy.  Work all week and then I am heading down to Portland on Friday to attend a conference on Saturday.  I'll be back on Saturday night.  

Okay, back to Saturday night... I have found that I have a good time when I get out.   It's just the getting out part that is hard.  I don't usually have the motivation to get going.  Maybe I'll start to work on that...

No comments: