Sunday, September 05, 2010

Progress has been made.

I spent the majority of yesterday cleaning out my room.  It's not an easy task... cleaning out entails throwing out a lot of paper... that's what it is... just recyclables and clothes...  I've got a lot of clothing I'm going to get rid of too...

I think today I will work on the room and go to the studio.  Tomorrow it's all studio all the time.  I have the day off from the gym and the office so it will be nice to get in there and work on things.  I need to start working on my letter of recommendation and cover letter for the teaching job I'm applying for.

Yesterday I tested out my positive attitude during class and people noticed it...  I think I will keep it up.  Maybe it will bring good results... I hope so.  Things are looking up.

No comments: