Saturday, October 09, 2010

And it continues...

Still no word on the apartment.  I found out they are waiting to hear about my tenancy in Chicago.  I had a property management company that really sucked... here's a link to their reviews on yelp... it is aggravating...I want to know now!  Carrie (the manager of the building) thought they would know by yesterday afternoon... but I didn't hear anything.

Yesterday was the end of one of the longest weeks on record. 

Today I am not teaching because I am heading up to Bellingham for a wedding.  It's a former camper of mine - I'm going as a date of my friend Jenna... hopefully I won't cry too much... I'm a big baby when it comes to those sorts of things... 

Okay, enough whining and complaining... until I get done writing this sentence...  I thought my heel was getting better but I am not convinced... it started hurting again yesterday... poop.

No comments: