Friday, October 08, 2010

For the first time in ages...

I think my foot is actually starting to feel better... yesterday around noon it started feeling normal.  At acupuncture yesterday she made me lie face down and worked on my lower back as well...  this morning my foot hurts a little bit but not nearly as much as it usually does in the morning...  I am going to play it by ear but I think this might just be the ticket.

I didn't hear about the apartment yesterday - at least it was really busy at work so I didn't have time to worry about it too much... hopefully today.  I will try to be patient.

If I do manage to get the apartment I have some more furniture lined up... I have a hutch that can be mine... so that gives me...

hutch
bed
small wooden card table
futon
chairs (two for the table)
 bookcase
coffee table
small rolly cart
dresser
mirror (okay that's not really furniture..).

I think that's enough to get started...

oh, I have televisions too!

I am crossing my fingers that I find out today.

woot woot - It's FRIDAY!

No comments: