Thursday, October 07, 2010

Still waiting...

I didn't hear anything about the apartment yesterday... hopefully today.  It's been so stinking busy at work the past three days... I am hoping it will slow down a bit today...  I have an acupuncture appointment this morning so I get to hang out a bit more this morning... 

I must say that the acupuncture doesn't really seem to be working... I think the heel feels a little bit better but it's nowhere near pain free... oh well... 

Yesterday during lunch I went to Bed Bath and Beyond and bought a new shower curtain liner and some hooks.... I sure hope I get the apartment... 

The other day I got out my kitchenaid stand mixer and pink espresso maker... finally I will have someplace to put them... I hope...

I am keeping my fingers and toes and eyes crossed...

No comments: