Wednesday, October 06, 2010

Waiting waiting waiting....

I have paid my money - now I wait... and wait.... and wait.

I think things should work out but who ever really knows...

Last night I went to my studio and started moving things out.  I am playing musical chairs with my belongings.  I moved some things in the studio to our storage unit, then moved some of the storage unit items to the dining room... I put out the call for furniture on facebook and I think I shouldn't have any problem getting set up. (if I get the place)...

I took the bus up to the apartment during lunch and it only took 20 minutes.  I think it will be ideal... yippee... who knew I could get this excited about something...

My momma has offered for me to take the bed I sleep on.... I may take it for the time being until I can buy my own. 

I am going to say it.  I feel grown up.

No comments: