Tuesday, October 05, 2010

The ball is rolling...

I have an appointment to go turn in my application for the apartment this afternoon.  The rent is going down from where it was and it's at my preferred point - manageable (I think).  The only think I could ask for to be different is for there to be free laundry... that's alright - I will just do some more hand washing I guess... it's all that workout wear I go through weekly that's the problem.

I am trying to figure out how all the transportation to and from the gym will work on the days I teach.  I'm thinking that I will just drive to the gym in the morning and take the bus from there...  It will all work out I think...

I am a little bit excited...  can you tell?  I am trying to wrangle up some furniture... I have no problem with artwork or clothing...  I do know it's time to streamline my studio junk...  It's time to get into my hoarder like commando cleaning mood.

Here's another picture again if you need help to visualize...


This is another view out of another window in the living room....  woot woot...

gotta run - a lot to do today...

No comments: