Monday, October 04, 2010

Another Week is here...

This week is going to be fairly uneventful... hopefully. With the exception of applying for an apartment and going to a wedding on Saturday in Bellingham.

Yesterday I had a very busy day filled with teaching, lunch/breakfast with some high school friends, looking at the apartment and then studio time.

Here are a few more pictures of the apartment...










I'm pretty excited... the only thing I am not excited about is not having any furniture...  oh well... I used to have some things... just not anymore...  I have a futon, dresser, coffee table and two televisions.  I do however have enough artwork and kitchenware...  Things will work out.  I just have to fill out the application and fork over some money...  I am going to have to reconsider my waxing regimen, and eating.  I have faith that it will all work out though... woot woot.

On Saturday I am going to a wedding of a former camper.  She's been through a lot in her 28 ish years and I'm very happy for her...   yay.... I like weddings - I'll probably end up being a blubbering idot.

I think that's all I have this morning... That's quite a bit though... word.

No comments: