Sunday, October 03, 2010

Easy like Sunday Morning...

Well well well.... I got a good nights sleep last night - I think 10 hours or so... and I feel great (a little stiff though)... I will survive.

On the schedule today I have cycle class, then breakfast with friends from High School, going to see the (hopefully) new apartment and then to the studio. 

In thinking about the new apartment I am a bit worried that I won't have any furniture... so far to my name I have a futon, nice small wood card table, coffee table and book case.  I do have two television sets so that's not a problem...  It's been so long since I've had what felt like a permanent place to live I don't have a lot (but I DO have a pink Kitchen Aid stand mixer and pink espresso machine...)...  it's scary but exciting...

Yesterday I ran into Mr. Arms at Fred Meyer.... I got to touch his cornish game hen (heh heh heh)....

I should have touched his arm.... oh well.... maybe someday.

Okay, I'm off like a prom dress!

No comments: