Monday, October 11, 2010

Another week, another application I am overdue in sending.

Let's cross our fingers and hope that this week is not quite as busy as last week was.  I am currently working on an application for a teaching position which is due on Friday.  I started the application a few months ago... of course I'm still not done...  I guess that's just how I roll.

Last night I went to a 70th birthday party - it was fun but I sure am tired....

I am also still trying to recover from my Mr. Arms hug.... I should have smelled him... I do know he didn't smell as good as Ann Curry smelled when I hugged her... 

Arms asked me if I was going to be having a house warming party.  I said of course... you can warm my house anytime.... heh heh heh... no, that's not what I said.

So, my heel I think feels a little bit better... not quite sure... who knows.

This week it's back to doing Radio Go Girl listener feedback... the other Jen Towner is on the move.  She is in Atlanta looking for jobs... if you know of any jobs let me know.  It must be hard being on the move - but it might also be a little fun too...

Woot woot - Monday!

No comments: