Tuesday, October 12, 2010

If it's not one thing.

Yesterday my knee went all funky and went out of joint.  It does that every once in a while... but I had to teach with it like that last night... it's not really fun. 

This week is turning out to be busy again... oh well.  Maybe someday things will slow down a bit. I sure hope so...

It's only Tuesday! 

I did get some good news that an appointment opened up at the acupuncturist today... my foot is feeling better.  There have actually been moments that my heel doesn't hurt.  Woot woot.

Hmmmmm.... I'm wondering how this blogging will change once I get into my new place... I may actually may spend more time doing it... then again, maybe not.  We will just have to wait and see.

I did buy a new toilet paper holder yesterday - that's pretty exciting...

No comments: