Monday, October 18, 2010

Argh.

It's Monday again... why?  I know - it's just the way it is...

My weekends are a constant state of busy... I think I may have to take at least one day off in the near future to get some things packed etc... 

I suppose first I need to get a move in date.

Yesterday I forgot that I said I would help my friends Marlo and Chuck move (they had no one)... so I did and then I went to the Rome reception (which was fun)... it makes me want to teach in Italy....  I also pitched my long ago idea of having a show at the school of art of students past and present of the Rome Center... who knows - it might actually happen.

I feel as though the tide has turned... 

My body feels better - but this morning I woke up with cramps.  At least that will go away soon enough. 

No comments: