Sunday, October 17, 2010

Things are looking up.

Yesterday I did a lot of packing... and I got my armpits waxed.  Good times.

I also found out yesterday that I get to participate in a thing called Art Exchange at the CAA Conference in February.  Artists are given a table and get to set up to show their artwork.  I proposed to show my I heart Ann Work.  Now I just have to wrangle up the money to get some of my prints printed out and buy a new laptop battery so I can show my stalker video without the use of a power source.

I am also happy to report that my knee is feeling much better since my chiropractic adjustment on Friday.  It is a teeny bit sore but not too bad.  I taught class yesterday with no problems...

Up today I have to teach and probably do some more packing.  I am going to a reception this evening for the Rome Center of the University of Washington.  It's going to be held at the Seattle Art Museum.  Hopefully there will be people there that I know.  If not, that's alright.  I can make some new friends... or just eat the snacks and leave early.. who knows - I have to dress smart casual... hmmm. I"m not sure what that means but I'm sure I will figure it out.

Okay, I think that's it for this morning.  I need more coffee!

No comments: