Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Humpday hooray!

Okay - let me see.... It's humpday and I'm busy...  at work that is...  I'm a billing machine - busy busy busy...

Last night I took a  load of stuff to the storage unit. It was things I had in the car from my studio.  Then I went to the store to buy things for work... I have to remember to drive it in today...  I was also really tired last night.  I ended up falling asleep before my shows were over (oh well). 

Tonight I am teaching - and then more packing I guess... over and over and over...

I am doing listener feedback this morning so I can't stick around too long...

Maybe someday my posts will be a bit more interesting... at least once I get into my new place I can update you with photos of my decorating style... oooooh  I know you are all really excited about that!

No comments: