Friday, October 22, 2010

It's your Birthday Mommy!

Today is my mommy's birthday.  I love her...

Last night I packed a few more things around the house.  I can actually see my bedroom floor a bit.  Good news.

Last night I had dreams about pickles and big screen televisions...  interesting.  My friend Chad was in the dream.

Work continues to be busy.  At least it's Friday right?  that's okay, I don't mind.  I'd rather be busy than bored.

Have I told you all about the eat what you have food plan?  I am only eating what I have already purchased (for the most part)... it's working pretty well. I did have to go buy some salad yesterday... that's alright.. I"m saving money left and right.

I think I may have to get out my big puffy coat this weekend... I wore it last night when I ran to the store... it's nice and warm... I love it almost as much as I love my mommy...

woot woot... FRIDAY!

No comments: