Saturday, October 23, 2010

Three day weekend!

I have made it to another Saturday.  Whew....  A lot of things are going on around here...  packing, getting my hair done...

Work was crazy again - but that's good... I'll just keep plugging along... yesterday I spoke to one of my bosses about the possibility of increasing my salary.  (who me?  asking for a raise?)... why yes I did.  I think it went alright... the worst they can say is that they can't do it.  Look at me getting all grown up.  It's weird. 

Last night I had a little phone session with a friend... she was not having a good day so we talked for almost a half an hour... I hope it helped... sometimes I think you just need a good ear to listen to you..

This morning I am trying to find a few more songs for my cycle playlists... it's time to get a new one out..  hmmm... to try and keep up with the times is hard...

oh well, I better go.

No comments: