Sunday, October 24, 2010

Hola and good morning.

I think I am ready for the weekend finally...  Yesterday at ww I was down 2.6 pounds just by only eating what I had on hand.  That was good news.  After that I taught to a full class (good news again)... then I went and got my hair cut and got a massage - I probably could have spent my money on more worthwhile things than a massage, but it's what I needed... it was good.  I didn't get a lot of packing done yesterday but I will try again today.  I am going to be helping Tia and Tim move out of my new apartment today... I will try to take more photos for you all...  woot woot...

Overall I think things are pretty good... I don't have much to complain about right now (strange, I know).  I am looking forward to getting everything settled when it comes to my move so I can get to my next art project...  aye aye aye... so much to do!

No comments: