Monday, October 25, 2010

Why am I up this early?

I am taking the day off and I was up at 4:30?!?  What is the problem here?  I woke up because Zoe was whining... so I got up and went to the bathroom - tried to go back to sleep and then my brain started working... Lord knows that's not a good thing.

Yesterday I helped Tia and Tim move out of my new apartment - they are only a block away which is nice... I took a few photos of the details... here are some mundane photos.

Okay, I would give you some mundane photos if my blog was working correctly... we'll see if we can upload them in a few more minutes...

My Bedroom Closet (there's a mirror inside)

Kitchen

Cabinets/Drawers

More Cabinets (have to plan my space)


Light fixture in Living Room

Light fixture in Bedroom

My New Toilet Paper holder!

Less than two weeks to go!  I hauled out my pots and pans out of the garage!

No comments: