Tuesday, November 23, 2010

a better update...

I am back in my spiffy little apartment.  There is something to be said about having good leg muscles and being able to walk home.

After a hectic 36 hours or so I am back... for tonight I am staying put.  Tomorrow is another story maybe. I have to teach tomorrow and if it doesn't clear up I may just leave my car at the gym again until it does.  I drove it in yesterday morning and just left if there last night.  I'll figure out how to get around somehow.

I am thinking about taking a bath tonight - there is some soup simmering on the stove and some bread warming up in the oven.  Then I will snuggle up with some microwave popcorn and watch the Biggest Loser makeover edition.  woot woot...

Okay, I need to check my soup.

High point yesterday was some guy on the bus telling me that he would offer me his seat but he's seen me teaching at the gym and he knew my stamina was much better than his.  buh.

No comments: