Wednesday, November 24, 2010

It's cold.

I am grateful for my ability to dress in layers.  It's in the teens this morning... I am going to walk to work, but I'm going to take my time. 

I am a bit concerned about getting my car back from the gym tonight... it will probably end up being nothing... I am a worrier....  I should stop.  I think the thing I am worried about is the fact that I've never driven in my new neighborhood in the snow and I don't know the preferred routes to go.  I think I will just go on the bus routes and cross my fingers.

This morning I am going to be taping listener feedback - I haven't listened to the podcast for a few weeks. Life has been crazy busy the past month or so...

Yesterday at work one of my bosses gave me a house warming present (cash)... so I went out and bought a countertop composter.  I am so excited!  (I know, it's sad)... it was on sale at Bartell's so I bought it.  I still need some more things for the place like a storage cabinet for my linens and bathroom stuff, another book case would be nice too... I have ceramic stuff on my bookcase now.  No room for books.   Then there's the studio... I have to figure out some storage system for that stuff... not an easy task.  Maybe this weekend I will get something figured out.

As I was walking home I saw this satellite truck waiting for unsuspecting commuters on John Street.





No comments: