Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy T-day.

I made it home last night - the roads weren't too bad... on the way home I stopped to pick up some bacon for breakfast.

I burnt it, and my hand...


Those are blisters on my knuckles..

ah, who needs them anyway.  Right?  At least I know that my smoke detector works.

I was going to go to the gym but It started snowing again.  I think I will take a walk around greenlake instead today (after dinner with my dad). 

So now I sit here with my coffee.  Waiting for my laundry to be done so I can venture out. 

I was going to try and make a frittata but after the bacon incident I think I might wait.

Three years ago today I was hanging out at the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade... fun times.

Okay, I have to go check the laundry... be safe and have fun everyone!

No comments: