Friday, November 26, 2010

"mother, don't scratch yourself in public!"

That line was the best one overheard at my dinner yesterday with my Dad.... The woman referenced was at the next table over - it wasn't like she was scratching her lady parts - it was her upper back between her shoulders... I'm sorry but if you're itchy you should be able to scratch yourself.

After dinner I walked around Greenlake and then headed home.  It was nice... I caught up on some recorded television and then fell asleep on the futon around 8:45... actually the past two nights I've gotten funny vision and then a headache (actually I didn't get a headache on Wed...)... but last night I did get a headache... I took some drugs and fell asleep - I feel better this morning. 

Today I am going to be a marshal at the parade... not my idea of a really exciting time but it's become a ritual... the good thing is I can just walk down to the Hyatt...

There is a dance party I've been invited to tonight... don't know how long I will stay but I will try to go for at least a bit...

That's all that I have planned today... if I had any money I might see about shopping but, I used to be an advocate of buy nothing day... maybe I still am...

Okay, I am going to focus on my coffee for the next ten minutes before I have to get ready and go... I may stop for a gingerbread latte on my way there...

No comments: