Saturday, November 27, 2010

hello

I had a little bit of a panic attack this morning when I thought I didn't have my cycle drills in my bag.  These are lists of classes that I have written down on sheets of a legal pad I borrowed from work... luckily I found them, they were in a different bag.

Yesterday went pretty well until I got home at 12:30 or so... then I went into full hermit mode.  I managed to make myself lunch and do some cleaning and then take a nap... I was supposed to go to a party last night but I didn't.  The hermit inside decided I didn't really want any social interaction.  I know, baby steps.

This morning I have to head out to ww and then teach.  I don't have anything planned other than that.  I can't go shopping because I don't have any money left (technically). Until Tuesday that is.  I would put things away but I don't have anything to put stuff away into... it kind of sucks...

I should just quit being cranky... it's hard though.  I can't say anything nice so I won't.

No comments: