Sunday, November 28, 2010

The end is near.

The long weekend is almost over, and what do I have to show for it?  MMMMM...  I don't know.

Yesterday I actually lost weight at ww and then in the afternoon I decided to haul myself to University Village by foot.  It only took an hour to walk there... and a little over an hour to walk back.  I ended up walking over 13 miles yesterday (give or take a few for my cycle class).

I made one purchase while I was there at Ravenna Gardens I bought this holiday decoration...


Today I am meeting my friend Holly for coffee after class.  I haven't seen her in a while so it will be nice.  I don't have anything else planned, but I may go about organizing some papers and things that have accumulated on my kitchen table.  I found some file folders and am going to work on getting organized.  (if you are a member of my family and are reading this rest assured it's not as bad as you think... I'm doing a splendid job keeping things tidy...).

I don't know what else to tell you.... Mr. Arms is still around - still taking my class... he knows I have a crush on him which is alright...

It's almost time to start thinking about new years resolutions again.....  I'm thinking about working on getting my core muscles back (I don't know where they went...).  I tried to take the core class yesterday and I thought I was going to die.

I think that's all I have to tell you today...

No comments: