Monday, November 29, 2010

Dear Weight Watchers...

Yesterday Weight Watchers switched over to a new plan called PointsPlus.  I would tell you about it but I can't get on the site and THAT really sucks.  I can just imagine people who are even more crazy about ww are jumping off window ledges because they can't figure out the points of anything...

The weekend turned out to be pretty good.  A little anti social behavior was thrown in but other than that things were pretty good.  Yesterday afternoon I went for a walk with my friend Marlo.  She lives a few blocks away so it was very convenient.  We walked up to Volunteer Park and went to the Conservatory to look at the plants...

here's a photo...


I have a few more photos but I'd have to get them off my phone...



Okay, I guess I should work my way into moving.... maybe if I wish hard enough the ww site will work.

less than a month until Christmas....

No comments: