Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Tuesday. hmmm.

I give yesterday a 5 out of 10.  I got to work and was immediately faced with a few errors that I made (not a big deal) but still... my brain must have been full last Wednesday...

Today is payday.  I've written my rent check and now I'm poor again.  I guess I should get used to it - right?

I'm not sure if I've discussed this yet or not but my family has decided to not exchange Christmas gifts this year which is a good idea - but it's a little bit sad.  I don't have money to spend on anyone so I don't know why I'm being nostalgic. 

This whole weight watchers change is weird too... people are freaking out online.  they just need to chill out.  I get the feeling that some people are a little bit crazy when it comes to change...   Weight watchers would not still be in business if it didn't work.  People need to have a little faith.

Today I am going to walk to work (it's rainy)...  and then I will work... and then I will come home.

I plan on watching the Biggest Loser tonight and possibly working on putting things away (not that I have anyplace to put anything...).

I need to change my attitude a little bit I think.  It's not too bad - but it could used some adjustment.

I better start now.

No comments: