Sunday, November 21, 2010

Checking in again...

I had a very long day yesterday.  It wasn't bad long, just it took a long time to be over with.

Good news I got yesterday - I got a refund from my deposit for my studio - it was more than I was expecting (woot)... I didn't gain any weight last week. (double-woot).  I got some things unpacked (little woot).

With my new-found riches I thought about going to Ikea - but I resisted.  I am going to keep it in the bank and pay a bill (what happened to that financially irresponsible youngster??)...

Today I am teaching and then it's back to unpacking things...  maybe I will do a bit of shopping for the apartment.  I've been eying a tabletop compost keeper... My life is so glamorous.

I will leave you this morning with a photo of leaf I found on my walk yesterday... it's not the best quality photo because I took the photo with my phone...

No comments: