Monday, November 22, 2010

snow induced craziness...

It is supposed to snow today - PEOPLE ARE GOING CRAZY.

I don't know if you all know this about Seattle, but when there is even the inkling of snow in Seattle people freak out and mayhem breaks loose.  I have to teach tonight so I will drive to the gym this morning and then take the bus there after work... if it's dicey I will just take the bus home and leave my car at the gym...

It should be exciting.

This week is a short one at work because of Thanksgiving... that will be nice.  I am going to sleep in on Thursday.  I will at least try.  I will probably only make it to 7:30...that's alright.  I'm going to try to make it to the Zumba class at the gym. 

This past weekend I managed to hang a few pictures and put some stuff away.  I still need to get some more furniture to put things away into - I need storage spaces and then at some point I need to get my studio set up.  I also managed to buy some staples this weekend... I am going to attempt to make cookies this week... I'm going to break out my kittchenAid stand mixer... I've had it since 2004 and I don't think I've ever used it... it will be fun...

Okay, back to the snow.  If I didn't have to teach I wouldn't have to worry... I would just walk to and from work.

Oh well, I think I will just sit here for a few more minutes and enjoy my coffee.  Then I will head out to endure the strife of the inclement weather.  Watch, it won't snow at all.

No comments: