Wednesday, November 03, 2010

The countdown continues.

I am at the tipping point of exhaustion...  it is now time to buckle down and not spend money... get things packed and figure out how I'm going to make it...  I will make it, It will just take some adjustment.

Yesterday I had my first gingerbread latte and I must say I was disappointed with it.  It was a bit bitter... I don't think it was too much nutmeg - but who knows...

The elections are over so that's nice - still no decision on our Senate race, but my gal Murray is in the lead.  I am a bit miffed about the income tax initiative.... and the repeal of the soda/candy tax.... people should just suck it up and pay for their vices... if I ruled the world...

Today at work we are getting new copiers - that should be nice... the cute guy from our IT place will be there... I have to look presentable.

I am sore sore sore from my body sculpt class on Monday = my backside really hurts.  ouch.  It hurts even more today that it did yesterday...

Okay, enough complaining.  I've got things to do.

No comments: