Tuesday, November 02, 2010

Good News!

Today is the first day for Gingerbread Lattes at Starbucks!  woot woot - I'm going to get one! 

I am pretty excited about it all. 

I am also too stinking busy and tired.  I am ready to be done with the packing and moving.  argh.

Here are some photos for you - Zoe




 Here is my new Love seat - pretty retro but I think it will fit into my apartment decor just fine!


The good news is that I did find two of my three netflix selections when I was sorting through things last night.  I am still missing Lars and the Real Girl... maybe I will find it - I decided to just have Netflix charge me for it... I think I should give it up....  money money money - everything costs money!

I am pretty psyched that we will be getting new copiers/printers at work tomorrow... also our cute IT guy will be there too... I have to spiff myself up for it all!

Okay, I have to gear up for listener feedback recording... argh.  this time next week I should be in my new place on my orange sofa (or futon) - coming to you live!

No comments: