Monday, November 01, 2010

I don't have a lot of time.

I really enjoyed sleeping this morning... didn't want to get up.

Yesterday was really busy... the usual morning stuff happened with the exception of being online with Comcast for over an hour trying to order my new phone/cable/internet service.... I don't need the phone service but it was the most cost effective way to go.... I am going to have to give up eating in order to survive...  I had to go out and buy a phone!  then I spent the rest of the day picking up furniture, moving furniture and going through crap that I needed to pack/sort.  I have a lot of junk.

This week is going to be busy - pack, work, teach, pack, get keys, move, teach, aye aye aye....  It makes me tired even thinking about it.

Blurg - well, it's almost Thanksgiving!  gobble gobble!

No comments: