Friday, November 19, 2010

did you ever have one of those mornings?

I had some strange dreams... they involved driving our old pickup truck over Snoqualmie Pass and worrying about snow and such...  I think I was driving from Spokane to Seattle to drop off the truck and pick up my car... it was hard to steer the truck - and then I had some weird contraption on my knee...then I woke up and realized I was Friday... woot woot...

Tonight I am not sure what is happening... I was supposed to have dinner with High School friends but I'm not sure if that is still happening... then later on there is a birthday party I need to attend.  woot woot....  and it's just down the street so I don't even need to take my purse.  I can just chuck my keys in my pocket and go.  woot woot.

I must say I am enjoying being able to walk to work... although it is getting cold outside.  It reminds me a lot of Chicago.  I would walk everywhere there... woot woot.  I am sure saying woot woot a lot....

I think it's time for me to enjoy my coffee..... too bad it's not payday today too...

No comments: