Thursday, November 18, 2010

Thursday is better.

Shirley (my momma) took my car to the Emission testing station for me and I passed.  woot woot... I have the best momma ever.  I managed to renew my tabs online and everything is back to normal-ish.

I am really enjoying my coffee this morning... that is one thing about living on my own - all french press coffee all the time.  yummy...

This morning I have an appointment to get my teeth cleaned... fun fun.  Actually I don't mind it that much.  It's a necessity of life right?

I am still trying to get things unpacked around here... a friend of mine is moving and I promised her some boxes so I have to get rid of some by Saturday.  It is not an easy task because I don't have a lot of things to unpack things into.  Hmmmm... a dilemma I guess.  I am pretty happy that I'm managing not to get things too cluttered.  I find that can be a problem sometimes...  but I'm trying to manage it all.

I guess I know what I'll be doing tonight.  Unpacking and saving boxes...

Did I mention that I have a lot of ceramics?  I do.  Once I get everything unpacked I'll take some photos and post them for you....

I'm also slowly working on my t-shirt project... but I don't know exactly how it's going because I have only sent out a few t-shirts and I don't know if the postal service delivered them...

NEXT WEEK IS THANKSGIVING!

No comments: