Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Here I am - fully connected.

I really don't have a ton of time - but I am coming to you from my futon!


That's it on the left - and there is Crusty II right next to her.

I can update you on all the craziness of the past few days later...  Let me just tell you that going 36 plus hours without internet or television is a little much.  My upstairs neighbor walks really heavy (like an elephant) and I bought a waste basket for my bathroom yesterday.

Tonight I have to teach cycle but the rest of the week is all mine to get everything set up and unpacked.

Yesterday I almost got side swiped on my way to park at the gym... I have cramps, and I am officially poor - but I'm happy.

woot woot... here are some more photos...  pardon the mess..

My bedroom is really blue..


pardon the mess...

Who knew the old pedestals from Crawl Space would come in handy!

No comments: