Thursday, November 11, 2010

Today I will attempt...

This morning - if it's not too icky outside, I will walk to work and check out my new neighborhood... it should be fun.  Rich Marriott just said that it was going to be a rainy afternoon so I should take this opportunity.  Fun fun fun.

Last night I slept pretty well... I don't know if I mentioned that my upstairs neighbor walked really loud.  Well, either he wasn't home, my manager talked to him, or the earplugs I was wearing really really help.  I'm thinking my new bed might be a little on the firm side but I think I can deal with it... if I would work on my core strength I probably wouldn't have this problem would I?

I am almost feeling normal.  That's not saying a lot though... I think tonight I will work on putting more things away around here and cleaning the sofa.  Today is the first day that I actually can spend doing things here... this weekend I will try to get some things unpacked in the studio.... but I need to figure out how I'm going to set it up.

So, what else do I need to tell you?  I miss the dogs a little bit... I miss my momma a little bit.  I LOVE my new bathtub and shower... it's really deep and there's a lot of pressure.  I like my hardwood floors.  I don't really like hand washing dishes - but I'll do it.

I don't like cramps.

No comments: