Friday, November 12, 2010

I think I'm going to like it here.

Yesterday I walked to and from work.  It was perfect.

It only took me 35 minutes to walk there - of course I was the only one wearing sensible shoes while I was doing it...  then when I walked home I ran into two - count em - two people I know!  My friend Courtney from camp and then I went to Trader Joe's and ran into my friend Jenn Campbell (former director of Crawl Space Gallery).... I was so happy to see both of them.

Have I mentioned that I have some pedestals set up in the apartment which I'm using as a television stand and postcard holder stand.

Okay, back to my day yesterday - when I got home I started working on cleaning up the sofa that my friend Nancy gave me... it's a retro orange colored sofa... I borrowed my friend's spot cleaner (a spot bot) and let it go on the cushions... I'm going to have to do some more work on them but they look a lot better... almost makes me want to sit on it.

My upstairs neighbor is clomping around - but that' alright.  There's just no insulation in between the floors.

Today is Friday!  Woot woot.... I'm having lunch with my friend Matt.  That should be interesting.

Well, I have to go drink more coffee.

No comments: